Effortlessly Manage Your Childcare Experience:
Explore the Features of Parent
Improve communication and engagement with parents and staff through instant messaging and newsfeed features.
- Share and collaborate on content with staff and admins
- Post and comment on observations, assessments, events, holiday feedback, and more
- Instantly communicate with parents, owners, and staff
- Choose who to communicate with and use filters for chats
- Upload, organize and share important documents
- Keep documents safe and secure
- Collect feedback from staff and parents
- Gather insights on specific events, daily health checks, workplace changes, and more
- Easily obtain parental permission for child-related activities
- Streamline the process within child care institutes
Simplify your billing process with automated invoicing and payment tracking to save time and reduce errors.
Subsidy & CWELCC Management
- Create, manage, and track multiple subsidies easily
- Simplify subsidy payments for both daycare centers and parents
Automated Payments Collection
- Streamline the payment process with auto-generated invoicing
- Accept online payments via cards or EFTs
- Enjoy hassle-free payment management for both centers and parents
- Create personalized payment plans for each child quickly and easily
- Set custom durations, pricing, taxes, and discounts
- Respond to inquiries and waitlists based on your center's availability
- Make ad-hoc additions and review requests in minutes
Schedule Periodic Plans
- Eliminate human error with automated scheduling and charging
- Create daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual plans for each child
- Schedule due dates and automate charges for different fees
- Send invoices and automated reminders in-app or via email
Get real-time insights and track progress with detailed reports on attendance, activities, and staff performance to make data-driven decisions.
- Use our waitlist public form and capture inquires from your website, facebook or Instagram page
- Document all communications with parents under the same inquiry
- Book and track tours assigned to your staff
- Track new waitlist enquiries and plan registrations accurately.
- Maximize reporting efficiency with Parent’s Children Attendance Reports.
- View, add, edit, delete and export attendance reports.
- Includes vacation, sick leave, missing feedback responses, and closing day statuses.
- Generate various lists such as allergies, emergencies, attendance, and more.
- Our system automatically updates lists for accurate records.
- Eliminate the hassle of attendance tracking with Parent’s Child Attendance.
- Efficiently manage check-ins, check-outs, vacations, sick leaves, and scheduled attendances.
- Use filters to find specific attendance data and export reports in Excel/PDF formats.
Class Overview & Status Registration
- Increase engagement and efficiency with Parent’s class overview.
- Manage classes and groups, add statuses, manage check-ins and check-outs, view profiles, add media posts, send messages, and more.
- Parent’s Check-In app makes checking in and out smoother.
- Place the app device in the reception area for more efficiency.
Increase efficiency in your daycare center by easily managing staff and children's schedules, rooms, and child-to-staff ratios in one place.
- Get a real-time overview of attendance for children and staff by branch.
- Modify the location of staff and children quickly and efficiently.
- View child-to-staff ratio and identify staffing shortages or excesses.
- Manage events, activities, schedules, holidays, meals, and more.
- Enable parents to input attendance, check meal plans, reply to events, and view their child’s activities.
- Create repeatable and customizable schedules for each staff member.
- Include detailed room and working hour information.
- Keep parents informed about their child's meals, naps, sleep checks, and more.
- Share timely updates about the child's daily activities.
- Plan and manage daily activities easily.
- Keep parents informed about their child's upcoming activities throughout the day.
- Set meal plans for entire weeks, months, and terms.
- Duplicate certain menus for more efficient use of time.
- Log and manage enrollment inquiries with valuable insights.
- Book tours for parents via the Wait List.
- Set periodic reminders for parents to respond to their child’s holiday attendance.
- Allow parents to choose attendance days, set drop off/pick up times, and add comments.
Track and monitor each child's progress through developmental milestones and assessments to provide personalized care and support for each child.
- Track child development with various curriculums.
- Keep parents updated and print child journeys.
- Experience diverse province-based curriculums.
- Choose from different curriculums with developmental goals.
- Build custom curriculum
(*feature to be launched soon)
- Effortlessly monitor children's progress.
- Track and compare progress reports.
- Review and approve practitioner observations.
Our Apps Reviews
Great Product, allows easy safe communication with parents. Highly valued tool by our institution, staff and parents. Mostly easy to use. Friendly support is readily available and helps find a solution.
Stepping stones, Switzerland
I have been using this app at my daycare center for the past 5 months and I am very satisfied with its performance. The app offers excellent training and knowledge about its usage before you start utilizing it. The rates are competitive and the team is open to implementing new ideas if you suggest them. Overall, it has been a helpful and beneficial addition to our center. I highly recommend using the Parent app's services. If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
EYES Turtle Club Daycare, Canada
Recording Observations of children and Curriculum for children. Posts to families. Messages between educators and families. Administrators can access information on children and families that educators prepare or are responsible for, and better and easier management of staff and duties. Updates on the development and activities of children are ready and available to administrators.
Hester How, Canada